Who doesn’t love a good chicken wrap? They’re perfect for lunch or weeknight dinner, and they’re so easy to make! Just add your favorite chicken to flour tortillas, some crunchy fresh veggies, a bit of garlic powder and a delicious sauce, and you’re good to go!
There are endless possibilities when it comes to an easy chicken wrap recipe. You can go the classic route with some lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing or favorite bbq sauce. Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, try adding some grilled veggies or a flavorful Asian-inspired sauce. The possibilities are endless!
So next time you’re looking for an easy and tasty meal, give chicken wraps a try. They are really great options to use with store-bought rotisserie chicken or any leftover chicken! You won’t be disappointed!
There are many popular chicken wrap options, including:
Probably the most popular chicken wrap recipe of all times, this Chicken Caesar wrap is filled with grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, crispy bacon, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing.
Lunch doesn’t get much easier than this chicken wrap recipe with crispy or grilled chicken, buffalo sauce, lettuce, tomato, and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Perfect combination of juicy grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and BBQ sauce.
includes grilled chicken, lettuce, feta cheese, red onion, olives, cucumber, grape tomatoes, and Greek dressing.
Easy meal recipe option with grilled chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce, cheese, and salsa or ranch dressing.
Delicious wrap recipe with grilled chicken, lettuce, pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and sesame seeds.
Quick and easy lunch recipe with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing.
Healthy chicken wrap recipe with grilled juicy chicken, lettuce, avocado, tomato, cheese, and a bit of lime juice.
Easy recipe with grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, arugula, kalamata olives, tomatoes and provolone cheese. Add some Italian seasoning to the mix and you have the perfect Italian chicken wrap!
These are just a few popular options, and there are many variations and combinations that can be made with different ingredients and dressings.
I love chicken wraps for lunch or dinner! They’re so easy to make and you can really put whatever you want inside of them. I usually like to put some lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese inside of mine, but you can really put anything you want. Chicken wraps are a great way to get your protein and they’re also pretty healthy overall (you can use whole wheat tortillas) Plus, they’re just really delicious!
Tips on how to get the best chicken wrap
The best chicken wrap can depend on personal preferences, but here are some key elements that can make a delicious and satisfying chicken wrap:
- Moist and tender chicken – Whether grilled, roasted, or fried, the chicken should be cooked just right and not dry or overcooked. Most of the recipes will ask for juicy chicken (boneless chicken breasts or even boneless chicken thighs) cooked in a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat
- Fresh vegetables – The veggies, such as lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red peppers, or avocado, should be fresh and add a good crunch to the wrap.
- Flavorsome sauces and dressings – The sauces and dressings can make or break the wrap. Choose a sauce or dressing that complements the flavors in the wrap and adds some extra flavor and moisture.
- Soft and pliable wrap – The wrap should be soft and pliable, so it can easily hold all the ingredients without breaking or tearing.
- Perfect balance of flavors and textures – the best chicken wrap should have a balance of flavors, such as sweet, savory, spicy, and sour, and a variety of textures – soft, crunchy, and chewy.
If you’re going to apply these tips, you will have a delicious and satisfying chicken wrap that meets everyones taste preferences.
There’s nothing quite like a chicken wrap for a quick lunch or light dinner. They’re quick, easy, and always satisfying. Plus, you can customize them however you like! Whether you’re looking for a simple chicken and cheese wrap, a juicy buffalo chicken one, a crispy chicken wrap or something a little more adventurous, there’s a chicken wrap out there for you. So next time you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal, be sure to give chicken wraps a try!
How to store chicken wraps
To store chicken wraps, you can follow these simple steps:
- Wrap the chicken wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent air and moisture from getting in.
- Store the wrapped chicken wrap in an airtight container or a plastic bag.
- Place the container or bag in the refrigerator, where the chicken wrap can be stored for up to 3-4 days.
- If you plan to store the chicken wrap for longer than a day, you can also separate the ingredients and store them separately. For example, store the chicken in a separate container from the veggies and sauces, and assemble the wrap when you are ready to eat it.
- If you need to pack the chicken wrap for travel or work, you can also use an insulated lunch bag or cooler to keep it fresh and cool.
By following these steps, you can store your chicken wraps safely and ensure that they stay fresh and delicious when you are ready to eat them.