Easy fudgy Chocolate Raspberry Brownies made from scratch with real raspberries, a perfect combination of dark and white chocolate and fresh raspberries! One of my favorite Dutch recipes, really quick to make!
Brownies made from scratch with real raspberries
Raspberries are hands down my favorite fruits, doesn’t matter if they are in season or not. I will never trade raspberries for anything.. So, I want to try pretty much every recipe that includes them and sounds so good. Really…what could be more perfect than chocolate, raspberries and brownies?!
I know there are a couple of recipes out there that will use raspberry jam…but please! make yourself a huge favor and go for fresh raspberries.
The final result is more than words can describe. The rich chocolate combined with sweet-tart raspberries is just pure perfection…terrific!
Enough said, just have a look on how great they look. You cannot stay away from these perfect easy moist Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites!
- 1 stick unsalted butter 4 ounces/113g
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 250g fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F/ 180C.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Chop the dark chocolate into pieces. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate and mix so the chocolate melts. Whisk the eggs with a mixer, add the vanilla essence and the sugar in parts. Pour the melted chocolate in the egg mixture, stirring constantly. Add the flour to the mixture too in parts too. Mix half of the raspberries and half of the white chocolate gently into the batter.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture in. Divide the rest of the raspberries and the rest of the white chocolate and bake for about 30-40 minutes in the middle of the oven. Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 hours. Cut into pieces and serve.