No Bake Cherry Cheesecake recipe with graham cracker crust, creme cheese mixture and fresh cherries as topping! Decadent, really easy summer dessert.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Finally, we get to enjoy these amazing summer gifts. I absolutely adore cherries.
One of the best things about this cherry cheesecake recipe is how easy is to make it.
Not only really easy, but this recipe is a no bake one, you heard it right 🙂 Perfect for crazy, hot summer days, when you don’t want to come close to your stove top or even worst, the oven. My no bake cheesecake recipe is just perfect as an easy summer dessert.
Ingredients for No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- fresh cherries – as topping
- graham crackers – to make the crust
- cream cheese mixture: cream cheese and mascarpone – for filling
Who could resist this bowl full of fresh cherries? They make the perfect cheesecake topping in my opinion.
Come on, there is no better summer dessert than a bowl with fresh cherries! The only thing would make it better, is to actually pick your own. Have you ever picked your own cherries? We did and we loved it 🙂
For this brief period of time when we can enjoy them, I am trying to include cherries in pretty much every dessert I am making. Usually I go for cherry ice cream sandwiches, cherry frangipane tart or cherry mini pavlovas.
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake
Preparation takes only 20 minutes and that’s pretty much everything when it comes to this no bake cherry cheesecake.
- We start with making the crust for the cherry cheesecake: mix melted butter with crushed graham crackers and add on a prepared tin, pressing to form the crust.
- Refrigerate while you prepare the filling for cherry cheesecake.
- To make the filling for cherry cheesecake, start by adding gelatin to warm water to dissolve and them mix cream cheese 9preferably softened cream cheese), mascarpone and the other ingredients.
- Pour the filling over the graham cracker crust and place the cheesecake in the fridge for around 4 hours.
- Remove it from fridge and serve with fresh cherries as topping and some powdered sugar.
You can always whip up some heavy cream and decorate the top with whipped cream and fresh cherries
Just this easy! Look at this stunning cherry cheesecake. Wanna have a slice?
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
Avoid searching for this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake recipe, pin now: