These easy crazy good, no bake mango lime pies served in mason jars are ready in just 15 minutes!
No Bake Mango Lime Pie Summer Dessert Recipe
I know, people everywhere are filling these jars with pretty much anything these days. So, why not the most delicious, light, no bake mango lime pie?! I have to admit this was not the initial plan. I was definitely set to serve them in some fancy glasses but….it seems I am the addicted dishtowel/ napkin kind of food blogger and I don’t have that many glasses. Ups! 🙂
I created this no bake version inspired of my new favorite pie, Martha Stewart’s Mango Key Lime tart! The original recipe is soooo delicious BUT…it requires 4 hours from start to serve time, so this quick no bake version is just perfect when you don’t have this spare time!
The first thing you want to do is make your pie crust. I really wanted a lighter, healthier version of the traditional pie recipe, so I crushed up some graham crackers and almonds in a food processor. No butter. No coconut oil, nothing. I really like to have that crunchy added texture!
To make the mango and lime filling combine diced mangoes, condensed milk, lime juice and some fresh lime zest in a bowl and using a hand blender, puree until really smooth. Pop the filling into the fridge for about 10 -15 minutes while you get your jars ready and whip some cream.
Follow the easy instructions on the recipe card below and in just 15 minutes, these no bake mango lime pies will be ready! Enjoy!
- 10 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 4-5 large ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- heavy cream, whipped to serve
- To make the pie crust, crush graham crackers and almonds in a food processor. Set aside.
- Combine diced mangoes, condensed milk, lime juice and some fresh lime zest in a bowl and using a hand blender, blend until really smooth. Place the pie filling into the fridge for about 10 -15 minutes to cool down.
- Get your mason jars ready.
- Add crushed graham cracker and almond pie crust mixture to the bottom of your jars.
- Remove the pie filling mixture out of the fridge and divide between jars.
- Top it with some whipped cream, sprinkle on some more graham crackers, add a slice of lime and some fresh diced mango and serve!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g