Roasted strawberries with whipped ricotta yoghurt cream and chopped pistachios. Looks amazing, tastes the same and it is just so easy to make it!
Today I am sharing with you my new favorite breakfast recipe. Roasted strawberries with whipped ricotta yoghurt cream and chopped pistachios.
Spring is in the air and there’s no better way to celebrate the season than with some mouthwatering strawberry desserts! From juicy, fresh strawberries to decadent cakes and cookies, this vibrant fruit adds the perfect pop of sweetness to any dish. Strawberry cheesecake cookies are a true delight, with the tangy cream cheese perfectly complementing the sweetness of the berries. And who can resist the delicate and buttery goodness of a strawberry madeleine? But let’s not forget about strawberry bars topped with some cream cheese frosting dessert. Whether you’re looking for a light and refreshing treat or a rich and indulgent dessert, strawberries are the ultimate ingredient for any springtime craving.
Roasted strawberries 🙂 OMG! The smell…..Oh, I wish you could smell my house this morning!
I just cut the fresh strawberries in half, tossed them with some honey and placed them on a baking sheet to roast in the oven for about 15 minutes. I got the strawberries out when they became soft and the juices were bubbling and allowed them to cool down before adding them to my whipped ricotta yoghurt cream.
The caramelized strawberries taste so well together with the whipped ricotta yoghurt cream. Topped with some chopped pistachios to add a nice crunch texture, just so goooood! I could have this for breakfast every morning. You should try it too!
Looking for more Strawberry Recipes?
- 1 lb/ 500g fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 360F/ 180C.
- In a medium bowl add halved strawberries, drizzle honey over and mix. Place strawberries on a baking pan lined with baking paper. Drizzle a bit more honey over and roast for 15 minutes or until just they are soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool down.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together ricotta, yoghurt and vanilla paste.
- Divide ricotta yoghurt cream between 2 glasses, top with roasted strawberries and sprinkle some chopped pistachios.
- Breakfast is served! Enjoy 🙂
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g