Burgers and their little brothers, sliders, might be my favorite pick out of all the food groups. For me, there is no other food that screams summer like a juicy, succulent and thick burger topped with unique ingredients. There is always that debate about what is the best burger out there. I don’t think there is such thing, as the perfect burger. I mean, who can settle for just one burger combination? This week, I am loving beef burgers with chipotle mayo 🙂
I really like wild combination of ingredients pilled on top of my burgers, so I hope will be no surprise what’s to come on my blog this summer. I am going to share with you some new, unique, delicious burger/sliders recipe this summer. Will just call it “Adore Burger” summer.
Will get starting with small bites and big flavors this week, Southwestern beef sliders with chipotle mayo. The best thing about these sliders, apart from the OMG! yummy taste, is that you can eat a lot of them. Many, many sliders and totally mess free 🙂 You really don’t want to see how dirty I get when eating a big, juicy burger. It totally reminds me when my daughter was a baby..Ok! will get a photo 🙂
In just 20 minutes, this easy Southwestern beef sliders with chipotle mayo recipe, will deliver a punch of flavors. I promise!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground, minced lean beef
- 8 mini burger buns, sliders, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices red onion
- 8 pieces lettuce
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef with olive oil, salt and pepper. Form into 8 mini patties and place them on hot grill. Grill for almost 8 minutes, turning only once when you have that crusty side. Add slices of Mozzarella, allowing the cheese to start melting and then remove from the grill.
- To make chipotle mayo, add mayo, adobo sauce, lime juice and 1 chipotle in adobo sauce to a food processor and puree. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- To assemble your sliders, spread chipotle mayo generously on both insides of the buns, arrange a beef patty on bun button, top with red onion slices and lettuce.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g